$5000 Shopping Spree Rules
1. Eligibility: The Truth In Nature/Adventure Outdoors $5000 Shopping Spree Giveaway is open only to all natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. This Giveaway is void outside the USA, in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and other United States territories and possessions. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Employees and Chapter Directors of Truth In Nature, nor their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, are not eligible to enter the giveaway. Those volunteering with Truth In Nature, and their immediate families, are eligible to enter the Giveaway. Employees of Adventure Outdoors, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter the Giveaway.
Anyone is permitted to make a entry into the giveaway in someone else’s name as long as the name entered meets the eligibility requirements.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Truth In Nature, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 25, 2020 and ending November 2, 2020. All online entries must be received by November 1, 2020 at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.truthinnature.org. The entry must fulfill all giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Truth In Nature. You may enter as many times as you like. Each dollar contributed to Truth In Nature through the Giveaway form/link is considered one entry. Example ($100 equals 100 entries). If at least 8000 entries are not submitted by November 1, 2020 at 11:59pm, the giveaway will revert to a 50/50 giveaway with 50% of total funds collected going to the winner and 50% of total funds collected going to Truth In Nature. The giveaway will still be awarded as an Adventure Outdoors gift card. If a participant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, the submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Truth In Nature.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive
A) Grand Prize: $5000 Adventure Outdoors shopping spree in the form of a $5000 Adventure Outdoors Gift Card.
B) Four additional giveaways throughout the giveaway timeframe..
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of giveaway award. The specifics of the giveaway shall be solely determined by Adventure Outdoors. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted. The giveaway is non-transferable. Any and all giveaway related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of giveaway or transfer/assignment of giveaway to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of giveaway constitutes permission for Truth In Nature and Adventure Outdoors to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. “Monies received through the Truth In Nature/Adventure Outdoors giveaway page are not tax-deductible. If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to Truth In Nature, and not be entered into the giveaway, go to truthinnature.org and click the donate button in the top right corner.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing by an online randomizer under the supervision of the Truth In Nature and Adventure Outdoors at 7:00PM on November 2, 2020 at an official Truth In Nature Location via Facebook Live. Winners will be notified via email and by phone with the contact information entered, within five (5) days following the winner selection. Truth In Nature shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT TRUTH IN NATURE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Truth In Nature, anyone acting on behalf of Truth In Nature or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Truth In Nature reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Truth In Nature may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Truth In Nature. Truth In Nature reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Truth In Nature has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the giveaway.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Truth In Nature reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Truth In Nature and Adventure Outdoors, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Truth In Nature 158 Stockmar Road, Villa Rica, GA 30180. Requests must be received no later than November 17, 2020.